Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog media content blog blog blog blog. Did I mention blog? I've gotten a real job just in time to disrupt this goldmine of media content which is Baseball and Everything Else. My first thought after walking out of work (a phrase that in and of itself depresses me) for the first time was , god, I can't wait to quit this job. But I probably won't. I need to buy baseball tickets.
Mitchell Page died, did anyone see that? Yeah, of course you did, computer savvy and technology based life forms that you are. Mitchell Page, Dwayne Murphy and Tony Armas. There was a hitting outfield. Of course, that was when Oakland actually seemed like a major league baseball franchise. Oh, I know the A's have a swell young pitching staff, and they picked up Godzilla, and blog, blog, blog, media, blog, content, content, blog, media.
Mitchell Page dies at a tragically early age and Yogi Berra falls on his ass and carries on. AFLAC never asked Mitchell to do a commercial. It's the way this world works.
When are the Phillies going to trade for Michael Young? What second baseman should cover for Chase Utley? I know my Tigers have three young second baseman (Sizemore, Worth, Rhymes) but you know who can play middle infield, hit for Utley like power and provide veteran leadership to the Fightin' Phils?Carlos Guillen. It's my little daydream for today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you hear you got a job buddy. Mets single game tickets are on sale! Some as low as ten bucks! Collins hates Castillo, would rather give the job to Luis Hernandez. Who?? I don't know. Didn't even know he was in camp. They're talking up Duda for RF... Beltran still hasn't even DH'd in a B-game, and will probably start the season on the DL. - love, joe Yoga

    ReplyDelete